- Activity Professional Education across NC
- BRIDGE THE GAP: Need this to complement the Health Care Activity Director course to complete MEPAP Part 1? CPCC is offering this as a HYBRID class (mostly on-line, with 1 weekend in class in Charlotte) Feel free to pass this along to other APs. More information can be found at www.cpcc.edu.
- MEPAP PART 1: Ready to become “qualified” as an activity professional or start the journey towards NCCAP certification? Registration is for anyone who needs it. NOTE: This course is NOT limited to NC residents and the $180 tuition rate applies to in-state AND out-of-state students! More information can be found at www.cpcc.edu
- MEPAP PART 2: The Coalition of Activity Professionals (COAP) is pleased to sponsor this class, . Contact Kathy Wright-Moore, LRT/CTRS, ACC to register.
- The Activity Director 60 Hour State Approved Basic Class Call Forsyth Tech to register Phone: 336-723-0371. http://www.forsythtech.edu/cce/continuing-education/health-amp-safety-careers/activity-director/
- The Activity Director 60 Hour State Approved Basic class at Craven Community College http://cravencc.edu/workforcedevelopment/explore-programs/health-and-medical-programs/
- The Activity Director 60 Hour State Approved Basic Class at Gaston College http://www.gaston.edu/economic-workforce-development/certification-licensure/healthcare-activity-director/
- The Activity Director 60 Hour State Approved Basic Class at Stanly Community College http://www.stanly.edu/continuing-education/health-occupations/activities-director.html
- The Activity Director 60 Hour State Approved Basic Class at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College https://www.rccc.edu/healthoccupations/activity-director-course/